In Aransas Pass, TX: Texas Association of Community Health Centers is seeking a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to provide medical services for the patients of the Health Center, in addition, the Physician may be directed by the Medical Director to perform other duties in accordance with funding agencies requirements, contractual agreements, and policies, procedures, and protocols established by the Health Center Board of Directors
- Assume quality of care for all patients
- Assist the Medical Director in establishing medical policies, quality improvement procedures, evaluating current practices, policies and procedures
- Recommend changes in all clinical areas, and/or in general areas to improve the patient flow, medical records, billing practices, and appointment practices
- Must become familiar with the Federal and State rules, regulations, and practices in a Community Health Center
- Become familiar with Federal and State Health care program requirements and assist in carrying out these programs
- EHR: EclinicalWorks
No agencies, please. TACHC does not accept solicitations from outside recruitment agencies.
All rights reserved. Users may reproduce or transmit the content in this ad only for private, personal, non-commercial use. The reproduction or transmission of the content in this ad (whole or in part) for commercial use is strictly prohibited, except with prior written permission from TACHC.