In Lamesa, TX: The Texas Association of Community Health Centers is seeking a passionate, mission oriented full-time Dentist who works as part of the dental provider team providing dental services to the patients of the Center. The staff dentist performs complex dental work, which involves providing for the dental care, treatment, and welfare of patients. May be responsible for the supervision of dental staff.
- Coordinates the implementation of dental functions in order to meet patient care needs and industry and agency standards
- Appraises patient dental needs and correctional methods
- Provides dental services to patients, including the application of fillings, extractions, x-rays, restorations, dental prostheses, as appropriate, and diagnoses and treats oral lesions
- Refers those cases, which require specialist services, but maintains responsibility, assuring that continuity of care is provided
- Performs other necessary duties as required by the community health center to meet the goals of providing primary dental care.
- EHR: Dentrix
No agencies, please. TACHC does not accept solicitations from outside recruitment agencies.
All rights reserved. Users may reproduce or transmit the content in this ad only for private, personal, non-commercial use. The reproduction or transmission of the content in this ad (whole or in part) for commercial use is strictly prohibited, except with prior written permission from TACHC.