In Beeville, TX: Texas Association of Community Health Centers is seeking a full-time OB/GYN Physician to provide independent acute and/or routine medical care to a specified outpatient population. Physician may supervise support staff in and out-of-hours or remote clinical setting.
- Performs emergency CPR in cases such as cardiac arrest, respiratory arrests.
- Provides health education to patients and families; may train and supervise medical residents engaged in specific clinical activities if required.
- May perform clinical research related to specific operations as needed.
- Requesting, receiving, and signing for the receipt of pharmaceutical sample prescription medications and distributing the samples to patients in a specific practice setting in which the physician assistant is authorized to prescribe pharmaceutical medications and sign prescription drug orders.
- In patient hospital responsibility at Christus Spohn Beeville.
- EHR: EclinicalWorks
No agencies, please. TACHC does not accept solicitations from outside recruitment agencies
All rights reserved. Users may reproduce or transmit the content in this ad only for private, personal, non-commercial use. The reproduction or transmission of the content in this ad (whole or in part) for commercial use is strictly prohibited, except with prior written permission from TACHC