In San Antonio, Texas: Texas Association of Community Health Centers is seeking a full-time Pediatrician who provides quality, comprehensive in-patient and out-patient (as per individual employment agreements) primary health care services to the Center’s patients. Reports directly to the Director of Pediatrics regarding clinical issues and activities related to the delivery of medical care.
- Assures continuity of care by providing comprehensive medical services on a timely basis as per Clinic schedule within the Center’s scope of practice and the provider’s training
- Refers clients for appropriate specialty care services, lab and x-ray and any other ancillary services that are appropriate for patient’s management and care
- Takes call after hours and on weekends on a rotation basis with other providers and responds appropriately and on a timely manner to after hour calls
- Trains, mentors and supervises students and clinical support staff, as appropriate
- Reviews patient satisfaction survey and checks for trends of any unfavorable quality practice or issues and make appropriate corrective action. Assures that patient satisfaction surveys are at 94% or above
- Hours for the position are Tuesday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST.
No agencies, please. TACHC does not accept solicitations from outside recruitment agencies
All rights reserved. Users may reproduce or transmit the content in this ad only for private, personal, non-commercial use. The reproduction or transmission of the content in this ad (whole or in part) for commercial use is strictly prohibited, except with prior written permission from TACHC