In Dallas, TX: Texas Association of Community Health Centers is seeking a Full-Time Bilingual (Spanish) Behaviorist to provide behavioral health consultation and therapy to children, adolescents, adults, and families in order to improve psychosocial functioning.
- Conducts interviews, reviews records, administers assessments, and/or confers with other health providers to evaluate mental or physical condition of patients
- Works with other health providers to formulate treatment plans
- Evaluates crisis situations and determines appropriate interventions
- Provides brief, focused interventions in both individual and group settings
- Where indicated, works to effect behavioral changes for patients at risk of physical disorders, helps them identify healthier lifestyle choices and develop coping strategies to manage chronic conditions
No agencies, please. TACHC does not accept solicitations from outside recruitment agencies.
All rights reserved. Users may reproduce or transmit the content in this ad only for private, personal, non-commercial use. The reproduction or transmission of the content in this ad (whole or in part) for commercial use is strictly prohibited, except with prior written permission from TACHC.